Group pictures pose with colleague

Group pictures pose with colleague
KFC birthday party

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan
KFC birthday party

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas2008

Christmas this year not so in the mood. Just organised a small makan-makan for my Process Engineering & Facilities team and gave them a little goodie bags. Just to make them happy. Gave PS (my boss) & Annie (my assistant) a mug each. For Kim & Jess each a special glass coaster.

I was asked to either work at home or come to work during my leave. Crazy one these people. Spoil my Christmas mood. Tell you more in my another post.

On the Eve, mom took the family out for dinner. It was at Four Season. It was a nice gathering. Then went home for gift exchange. After that I adjourned to Ivan & Joanne's (My team city's ex-leader)house for BBQ. YK, Jonathan, Stevien were all there. We had a great time...drinking, eating, chatting....after so long never had such fun. UOTT is more fun. (Unofficial teh tarik). I don't blend well in the other group. Prefer and more comfortable in this group.

The next morning I had to get up 7am for mass coz I had to sing. Luckily my mom woke me up. So, after mass I went to Gurney nail Hansen to do my nail. Now my feet looks better. Eunese did pedicure for me. I choose Red and she did the 1st toe nail art for free.

Dinner we were invited to U. Joe's for buffet. There I catch up with Vivien, Ju Lian (Vivien's brother) and played with the kids (Smartdriver) cool game. I received a nice gift from A. Veron facial and towel.

You must be thinking how come I never mention one person ...Chris. Well, he was not in Penang on Christmas so he said we will meet this Sunday, 28.12.08. I got him bedsheet since he is going to be moving into his new place. Also got A. Pauline(his mom) a little coin purse. I will informed what I receive from you later, ok! :)

On Boxing day, 26.12.08, went out with my good friend Jessica. We had lunch and then went to her friend's shop she bought some dresses while I got 2 nice earings. Going to wear it for my cousin's wedding 27.12.08.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: