Group pictures pose with colleague

Group pictures pose with colleague
KFC birthday party

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan
KFC birthday party

Friday, December 26, 2008

WORK, WORK, WORK

Guz what now days I wanna take leave besides letting my boss (PS) sign which he is very ever willing to let me go for my leave. But now they want me get approval from SK(tooling mgr) & SCH(Biz Mgr). Worst is my MD (Son in law, Llewmc)asked Mike Tay (IT mgr) to ask me to come back to work or work at home. Crazy! I dun mind but these kind of people so calculative I won't want to sacrifice. If my boss asked me I will go back even without getting paid bcoz he is nice, understanding and doesn't take advantage. Luckily still got a good boss but without much power these days. Only when problems arise they will dump everything to him to settle. But he has a few of us still can support him. As I already said he is nice to us so we have to support him back.

My task these days I had to cover IT(ERP System set-up), Project A (Non-Flex) , Project B (Flex.OCE), SLP(Small Lot Prod), Daily Prod & Delivery Fulfillment meeting. Some times had to help out in the QA Improvement & Engineering Improvement but I take it as a learning.

Daily I go to office, I will drop off my things at my new office. Then go open my boss office to water his plants for him. Then go to clean the Datuk Kong shrine and prayer. Then have my breakfast.

Starting my day early coz I got so many meetings and yet had to update and reports.

If our MD is gracious to know how hard we are working. Pity my boss as always he is used as a scape goat. But still he help to solve many problems which the MD, his daughter & son-in-law cannot even thing of a solution. They only knows to Blame.

My boss had taught us under him not to use blame but try to solve the problem first and only slowly fix the matter. Its tiring but those who contribute feels more stress la. Haiz! what to do?

Still have to work....or else where to find MONEY$$$$$$$.

No comments: