Group pictures pose with colleague

Group pictures pose with colleague
KFC birthday party

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan

Me and Tan Sri Lim Chin Chuan
KFC birthday party

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Resolution 2010

Welcome back as a good come back. So many things happen over the years. Bitter sweet alike. We hope this year 2010 will be a much better year for all of us. I believe its the year of TIGER.

Oh yes! I change job. I'm now working in Return 2 Green Sdn Bhd. We manufactured food packaging, industrial trays, medical and telecommunication. We have our R&D and also supplier of bio-degradeable products. I join them on 14th Dec 2009. My boss is Mr. Fozae. He is in his 40's but looks young and slim. He also drives HONDA but a Civic. He is also very positive in his approach and I like working with him. Whenever, I am confuse with things he will make it right and straighten my doubts. So, lucky to have him to become my boss.

I left Atlan/Bluemetal on 9th Dec 2009 with a heavy heart. My reason was I'm not happy there especially with Llew and Carol. Until my last day, Dato Wong also never talk to me. At least See Chee How asked me to re-consider. The best is still PS Tan. I missed working with him. I miss all my friends like Hong, Nishar, Najib, Naing Win, Zuki, Verantha, Lian Hua, Ramli and all the operators who had supported me. Heard that PS Tan is extremely stressed out after I left. Poor boss! We had a gathering recently for Ong GH's farewell dinner at Pizza Hutt. PS still give me angpow for CNY. So nice of him and I pray that he will get a better job soon and leave the place of HELL. Reason being he is a good person.

Chris, now working in Frencken Bangi. His boss just promoted him to Asst Manager recently. I'm very happy for him. I see him lesser now days. He did come back for Christmas. He came by to meet me for lunch. Sometimes, people ask me what he had given me....I would actually prefer his presence more to the gifts. Time with him is better. I don't know if he feels the same way. I pray for him daily for GOD to touch him and return to his faith.

His mom, often communicate with me on sms. She is a nice lady. Very encouraging with prayers and motivational statements. I like her.

Jessica and I recently re-kindle at Sushi King E-gate for dinner. Poor Jessica, lost her beloved baby Phoenix and also her relationship with her boyfriend didn't work out. So this year would be a quite CNY and Valentine for her.

Our house is now nicer and more modern especially with new kitchen and also new furniture. We also air-cond the whole house. Thanks to my sister and bro-in-law, Bernice and Chui, for making that happens. I love them very much. They had supported me very much especially financially as well as morally.

Therefore, my hopes and dreams of this year resolution 2010 would come true. I have almost everything but one thing still missing. I wish for a good and loving life partner to fulfill my life. I seek for happy marriage and a smooth carrer. For I do not wish for authority or power but a simple life. I hope GOD and Mother Mary and Saint Joseph will hear and answer my petition this time?

WELCOME IN THE YEAR OF THE METAL TIGER 2010.

No comments: